Join us this coming Tuesday for Andrew Petro and Duffy Gillman who will be presenting on SSO. Specifically CAS (for SSO management) and Shibboleth (Federated SSO with authorization, and multiple authentication providers).

As usual meet and greet starts at 6:30 at our normal meeting spot (please note that we are not in the Gould Simpson building, but in CCIT).

Meeting begins promptly at 7.

I have also moved our web-page to point at the confluence site - http://tucson-jug.org/display/TJUG/Home Directions to our meeting can be found here - http://tucson-jug.org/ display/TJUG/Meetings

Unfortunately I will be out of town this week so I will not be in attendance.

-warner