So a couple of events have conspired against us. First, James and I won't be able to do our Flex/Laszlo smackdown until next month (as I said a week or so ago - mostly due to finals killing my free time). Second, Duffy will not be available either which means we have a location issue.

I won't be able to attend tomorrow as I have one more final to study for plus other obligations tomorrow evening to attend to. So, I leave the decision up to the rest of you whether you want to get together or not. If you do decide to meet somewhere else let me know with enough time so I can send out a notice to this list and the announce list.

-warner

Warner Onstine - Programmer/Author
New book! Tapestry 101 available at http://sourcebeat.com/books/ tapestrylive.html
[EMAIL PROTECTED]