I'm still having a lot of trouble figuring out how to upload files with Java
Server Faces, as mentioned on June 24.? Rather than copying and pasting a lot
of code, I would appreciate it if someone can go to JavaRanch, where I have
received a small amount of help in the thread Java > JSF > file upload -
http://saloon.javaranch.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=82&t=003771&p=1?and/or
 java.net > Glassfish > Uploading files with JSF -
http://forums.java.net/jive/thread.jspa?messageID=283648&#283648?where as yet
I've received no reply as I only posted there today.

Trying to figure all this out sitting in splendid isolation in France is not
very easy, so I would most?appreciate some advice.? Basically, what I
eventually want to do is to incorporate several file uploads on a?server here
using JSF.? Starting at http://phoenix.ens-lyon.fr/simulator/?, then clicking
on the "ISOCHRONE chi-squared-fitting" button takes you to the next page, where
on selecting "Other filter set" in the
"Specify the photometric system" drop-down menu additional inputs are displayed
allowing the user to specify one or more photometric filters that can be
uploaded.? At the moment there is?only dummy HTML and JavaScript to simulate
what I want, as the buttons do nothing.? It would be nice to replace this with
real code that works, so help would be most appreciated.

Christopher Sharp