Hi,

I live in Tucson and found your site and wondered if you can help me.

I am in a java class and have to write a program with a graphical user interface
to calculate mortgages.  The program has three inputs, amount, term, and
interest rate.

Here are the two programs that I wrote.  They run with out errors but it won't
give me an answers.  Can someone take a look at the code and tell me what I am
doing wrong.

Thanks,

Tim