At 01:54 PM 10/12/2008, you wrote:
At 09:37 AM 10/12/2008, Tom wrote:

I can put together 20-25 minutes on the top few featues of Lisp which
have made it so long-lived (with some examples). Let me know,
though, because I don't want to expend time if no one is interested in this.

Sounds good to me.  I'd show up for it.

I think that'd be longer than 20-25', too. I'm sure that we could reasonably fill a meeting with it.

Whoa there Bill....whoa. I was talking about 8 slides - 1 - 2 minutes each with
demo examples for each slide - another 1 or 2 minutes.

Besides, it was my impression that others wanted to talk too -- Mr. Mayhew, for
example would like to present something he's working on.
        -t