I'm so excited.  I just wiki'd the two languages.  Man I can learn a lot
from you guys!

Respectfully,
Liz, Data Base Administrator,
Methods Engineering

Todd Ellermann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
12/08/2008 03:03 PM
Please respond to
jug-discussion@tucson-jug.org

jug-discussion@tucson-jug.org
cc

Subject
Re: [jug-discussion] Any News on the Holiday Party?

I would encourage you to consider Groovy, which runs on the Java Virtual
Machine, and interoperates with Java seamlessly.
I would only consider C++ if I were doing something that had requirements
for performance that required optimization down to the hardware level of
machine I was going to run it on.  And quite frankly, you would be looking
at Assembly as well.

Regardless I would prototype in Groovy first. then do optimization if
necessary.
Happy Holidays Tucsonians!
-Todd

Todd R. Ellermann
VP of Engineering VirtualTourist.com

Founder Webagogy.com
Researcher Betterwebapp.com

Personal:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
805-850-8044 cell

Does getting an ASU MBA with existing UofA BSCE make me a SunCat? or a
WildDevil?
Go Cats! ...said with a Devilish grin ;)