This is funny.

I recently wrote this:

http://java.dzone.com/articles/dependency-injection-an-introd

I read your article (after promising myself that I would only skim it).

Seems cool though... I like the hero references...

I cover the @Autowire and the @Required and the @Attribute in my article.

I like the section from your article that shows this:

binder.bind(Vehicle.class).annotatedWith(Fast.class).to(WeaselCopter.class);

Spring has a way to define your own custom annotations, but I left it for a
future article (or perhaps never :).

The concept of the Provider is interesting. What would be a good use case
for it?

BTW Thanks for sharing this.