Everyone is welcome, but please do RSVP.

-warner

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Cia Romano <i...@interfaceguru.com>
Date: Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 1:27 PM
Subject: Save The Date: Monsoon Mixer at Our Offices August 19!
To: warn...@gmail.com

Monsoon Mixer Reminder:
Social Meet-Up and Free Live Usability Tests
In The News
Free usability tests for one night only!
Quick Links
Tucson Digital Arts Community

We're on Facebook

We Twitter too
You're invited to join us at our Downtown Tucson offices this
Wednesday, August 19th for our Monsoon Mixer. We're excited to
introduce our friends and colleagues to the members of the Tucson
Digital Arts Community. And what better way to break the ice than by
opening our usability lab for a night of impromptu testing!

When: Wednesday, August 19th from 6-9pm
What: A mixer for Guru friends and TDAC members plus one-time-only
free access to our usability lab to do your own testing!
Where: # 177 N. Church Ave. Suite 919 Tucson, AZ 85701 (click for Google map)
How: Please RSVP to Zoe

We'll provide some snacks, drinks and a killer 9th-floor view, please
bring something to share!
See The Usability Lab In Action!

If you've ever wondered what a usability test looks like, now's your
chance to find out! We're running free 15-minute usability tests for
attendees. Nominate a site to be tested or sign up as a test subject
and experience life on the other side of the mirror!

To nominate a site: Email the URL to Kyle at k...@interfaceguru.com
To be a test subject: Email your full name and profession to
k...@interfaceguru.com
Sign up now to snag a spot!

If you'd like to know more you can contact Kyle Kulakowski or Zoe
O'Reilly (z...@interfaceguru.com) or call us at 520-744-6911.
Cia Romano, Zoe O'Reilly and the Interface Guru gang

Forward email
This email was sent to warn...@gmail.com by i...@interfaceguru.com.
Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribeâ„¢ |
Privacy Policy.
Email Marketing by
Interface Guru | 177 North Church Ave | Tucson | AZ | 85701