I took a quick look at using it for diffs. It wasn't as comprehensive as oracle's tools. I can't remember exactly what was missing, but I think it was oversights with constraints and functions. If you're just looking to diff the table columns, it's much faster and more stable that oracle's change management pack, but if you want an exhaustive schema comparison, you'll need something better.

-Steve

Tom Michaud wrote:
Has anybody really dug into Liquibase and Oracle 10? Does it work as advertised? I'm considering using it for its diff tool.

Thanks in advance,
Tom