We are currently expanding and would like to invite you to apply with
our current vacancies. All of which are on permanent positions.  The
Work Visa will be arranged for the selected candidates. Special
assistance to married candidates' family visa will also be arranged,
including the initial accommodation and medical coverage. The
candidate's joining ticket is covered.

We are open to phone and webcam interviews. If you know anybody
interested, please forward this mail or you may also re-post this to
your blogs or groups with my email ad, I will appreciate greatly your
posting assistance.

 Oracle DBA
4 – 6 years of experience as Oracle DBA
Experience in configuration of server and support, database tuning,
disaster recovery, SQL tuning
Installation of Oracle in UNIX, linux, windows

.Net Developer
At least 2 years experience in Visual Basic 6.0 / Oracle 9i onwards
.Net Technology (especially ASP.Net) knowledge/experience is
preferable.
Finance/Capital Markets domain exposure is added advantage.
Communication skill is essential

Java Developer
Java,JavaScript,JSP,Servelets,EJB,JDBC ,XML,XSL
Knowledge of Sql, PL/Sql will be an added advantage
Minimum 2 year's experience in a related field

Powerbuilder Programmer
Power Builder 8.0 onwards / Oracle 9i onwards
Finance/Capital Markets domain exposure is added advantage

Oracle Developer (20)
At least 2-6 years of experience in Oracle Pl/SQL, Forms 6i and
Reports 6i
Knowledge on Oracle discoverer will be added advantage.
Candidates must be willing to work in Kuala Lumpur and should have at
least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science / Information
Technology or equivalent or any Professional Degree.

SQA - Software Quality Analyst
Around 2 years of SQA/SEPG experience
CSQA Preferred
Hands on implementation experience in ISO-9000/CMM/CMMi models
Proven track record of implementing processes in a software
organization, good knowledge of Metrics and knowledge of Software
Development Life cycle

Please email your CV (word format with photo) to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] stating your current salary, expected salary
& availability.

Kirim email ke