Dear Friends,

We are CPS Elements a software house which concentrates in
developing mobile applications focused on BlackBerry, we arelooking for high
qualified self starters that would like to take the challenge to work in this
exciting industry as:

Junior Software Developer (Jakarta Based)
You will evaluate, develop and design of high quality mobile satisfying
applications and functions for the various industries area in coordination with
the company strategy.
You should have:
·   Practical experience of design/development (1 year)
·   Very familiar with Java programming, have a good basic
concept understanding in OOP (Object Oriented Programming)
·   Experience with mobile application development,
BlackBerry is preferable
·   Knowledge of
internet application design as well as Host application design
·   Familiar
with data base systems
·   Knowledge of
programming under UNIX/LINUX
·   Experience
in source code versioning as well as documentation

So, if
you are a self-starter and like to work in a challenging environment, then this
is the ideal job opportunity for you.

Kirim email ke