Date: August 4, 2009 4:09:07 PM GMT+07:00
Subject: mohon di informasikan ke rekan2 komunitas Java

Lowongan Java Software Developer (Code: JSD)

PT. Skyworx Indonesia yang bergerak di bidang Teknologi Informasi  Development, membutuhkan SDM yang memiliki kualifikasi sebagai berikut :

    * Experienced in JSP/Servlet, JSF, Hibernate, jBPM
    * Able to work with minimum supervision
    * Able to work in team
    * Excellent logic and problem solving skill
    * Understand the OOP Concept
    * Experience in finance software application is a plus

In return, we offer generous compensation scheme and commission plus unlimited career in the future. If interested simply send your CV tocare...@skyworxsolutions.com. You can also send it to our contact address. Write the position code: JSD in the Subject.

Best Regard,

 L Agustiyanto
Business Development Manager
PT Skyworx Indonesia

sky JPGnu
Jl. Tanah Abang IV/34a , Jakarta
telp. 6221. 386 1792, Fax. 6221. 386 1793
mobile : 6281 22 707 456