On Monday, October 12, 2009, 10:52:27 AM, Ferdinand Neman wrote:

> It could happen by entirely different cause. Just because it uses
> dot net on top, does not means that it was dot net's fault.

Indeed, it was about man behind the gun. though there are no guarantee
on using java based application on linux server from failures, they
keep leaving the .NET and believe on the strong area which java has
been exist for long time.

but do you know, we could also develop a critical application simply
using csh, or even kixart on windows, and refuse its failure just by
using this same sentences. :)

--
Salam,

-Jaimy Azle

"Great new ideas usually come from very small teams...
 don't give up so easily."
      -- John Kaster

Kirim email ke