We will be meeting next to Dippy the Dinosaur at Schenley Plaza for juggling at
4:oo PM this Sunday. Do not worry Dippy is a herbivore and poses no danger to
us. Schenley Plaza is only a couple blocks down Forbes Ave just past the
Carnegie Museum. We will have at least 4 slack lines and our usual assortments
of props. We can also head over to the Chinese Buffet after the meeting.

I would like to thank everyone that has been helping out with setting up,
breaking down and PR. We only have 150 emails to get to 1000 on our email list.
A couple more meetings like we had on Friday should put us over the top. So
please invite you friends, acquittances and random people you meet along the
way to come and juggle.

As always you can reach me at 412 708-3638 if you have any questions or need
directions to the meeting.

Important The Bridge

If you have a CMU email please sign up for the Bridge. This juggling club is an
official CMU Student Organization. We receive student activities money for each
person that signs up on the Bridge. Please, please, please sign up on the
Bridge. I will make your favorite cookie if you do. We are only seven and half
million dollars short of our goal to build a Jugglearium.

The Bridge : https://thebridge.cmu.edu/organization/masters-of-flying-objects

Facebook

We also have a facebook page. So if you would like to post pictures and do
Facebook related stuff please join us bellow.

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/10387203602/events/

SR Gailey

Clown, Pastor and owner of the best beard in the Juggling Club.