We will be meeting at 5:oo PM in the Seagate Atrium of Roberts Hall. It is
directly behind Hammerschlag Hall. If you are new to the group you can call me
at 412 708-3638 if you need some help finding the place. We at the CMU Juggling
Club like to have a bit of treasure hunt to find our meeting places.

New People

Welcome to the CMU Masters of Flying Object Email List. This Club is open to
everyone interest in learning or practicing a growing variety of circus skills.
If there is something in particular you would like to work on please let us
know. We have all sorts of equipment and experience so just ask.

Mime Class

We did not have very much time to get in the Mime Class a Fluggleburgh. I would
like to schedule something a bit more complete. If you are interested in a
longer workshop on Pantomime please email me. We will schedule something extra
in the next couple weeks.

I would also like to thank everyone that helped me with putting up posters and
PR for Fluggleburgh and the Juggling Club for the last few months. This was our
best Fluggleburgh yet and your efforts helped make it so.

Important The Bridge

If you have a CMU email please sign up for the Bridge. This juggling club is an
official CMU Student Organization. We receive student activities money for each
person that signs up on the Bridge. We also are assigned indoor space based on
how many students sigh up for this site.  Please, please, please sign up on the
Bridge. I will make your favorite cookie if you do. We are only seven and half
million dollars short of our goal to build a Jugglearium.

The Bridge : https://thebridge.cmu.edu/organization/masters-of-flying-objects

Celebrity Juggler of the Week: Ellen Page

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUmMoKuk5Bg

SR Gailey

Secretary of the Juggling Club and ashamed teacher of a Pantomime Class