Well folks since they have rescheduled the fair we will be meeting on Thursday
rather than Wednesday. So come on out on Thursday for all the juggling fun
around the trees in front of Purnell Center.

Since we have a little more time I may even be able to bake something for the
meeting. Come on by there will be snacks.

SR Gailey

---- On Tue, 06 Sep 2022 19:21:03 -0400 Christian Kaestner
<kaest...@cs.cmu.edu> wrote ---

The fair has been rescheduled to Thursday due to rain. I suspect we want to
change when we are juggling then too. C

On Tue, Sep 6, 2022, 19:10 Steven Gailey