Well it looks like the weather is against us this Sunday. So come and join us
in Newell Simon Hall from 3:00 to 6:00 PM for all kinds of juggling fun. Some
come and by and bring your friends and family. If you need help getting in
Newell Simon you can call me at 412 708-3638.

Also, it is the start of a new semester at CMU. We usually have a Sunday
Afternoon Meeting, so we will keep meeting then. Our weekday meeting moves
around to accommodate everyone's schedule. So let me know what day and time is
good for our weekday meeting.

I hope you can come out and spend the afternoon with us.

SR Gailey