We will try and eek out one more day in the sun at Schenley Plaza. So come and
join us starting at 3:30 and going till at least 6:00. We will have all of the
slack lining juggling and balloon fun. So come on out and join us under the
watchful gaze of Dippy the Dinosaur. We will also be online at:
https://meet.goto.com/189934429

In a strange turn of events Buddy the Wonder Dog is in Baltimore attending a
Bachelor Party. It looks like he will be returning just before the juggling
meeting.

So come on done for one last day on Schenley Plaza

SR Gailey