As the the holidays are upon us we are going to get together one lasr Sunday in
2022. I will bring it the slack line and maybe Buddy the Wonder Dog for all you
dog petting needs.I would also like to invite anyone that is interested in
juggling Friday and new years eve next Sunday. We will have fire breathing and
several throwing things to light on fire. This is a fund raiser for the Steel
City Clown Brigade.  So come help us relive drunk folks off their extra cash.
It goes to a good cause and furthers our craft. Email me or call me if you are
interested in joining us. 412 708 3638I hope you have some time to join us
SundaySR Gailey the most worn out of Santa's helpers