Come on by and join us in the Pitt Student Union's Lower Lounge for juggling at
5:30 tonight.

Sunday we will likely be in Newell Simon Hall at 3:30 PM. We had a couple
people state they liked the earlier time. By the same token we have had people
staying much later. So, we will start early and just have a rather long
meeting.  It does not look like the weather will be nice enough for an outside
meeting Sunday.

The Ides of March March is still coming on the Ides of March. So come on out
for this a once a year experience.

SR Gailey