Oh well, it's raining. We'll crash in our usual backup indoor spot in the
Seagate Auditorium in Roberts Hall on the CMU campus.

This can be a bit tricky to find: The space is a covered bridge between
Hammerschlag Hall and Roberts (behind Hammerschlag). If you are in the
Hammerschlag staircase, there is a sign to Roberts on the right level (down
from the main entrance/up from the Wean connector):
https://map.concept3d.com/?id=192#!m/15791?s/

Good luck finding it :) You can call Steven if you are lost. (I should be
there closer to 6pm myself)

Best regards,
Christian