Howdy from OpenStack Hong Kong everyone.

Some of you may be aware that MidoKura is working on JuJu support for our SDN
virtual network. On that front, I have a question for consideration.

Since networking isn’t really a straightforward “component” of OpenStack that
fits nicely inside a box, I was wondering what would be best way to go about
integrating it for general use. The standard install process involves
installing agents on each hypervisor, and doing upstream calls through the
neutron API. Would it be wise to try to include this sort of thing as a pure
charm and then establish service connections to the relevant components, or to
try and include it as a networking “option” within other charms (like Neutron)?

Thanks for the thoughts!