On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 4:56 AM, Ian Booth <ian.bo...@canonical.com> wrote:

> When I wrote the original email, I was thinking of something like
> "juju-team" as
> well, for the generic library projects (pending bikeshedding of
> "juju-team").
> github.com/juju/... would still be used for all the Juju specific
> projects.

I'm not sure we get much benefit from making this distinction. It's true
that someone just reading the juju source will not necessarily be aware
that loggo/errgo are independently viable; but whenever anyone sees them
actually used in an external project, it will be clear that they *are*
independent. Popularising those libraries in the first place is a separate
problem, and I'm not sure the precise github url is going to be a major
blocker there; and if it *is* -- if we hear people saying "I'd use loggo if
it weren't in the juju namespace" -- it'd be pretty easy to fix that, I
think.

Cheers
William