The main problem with TravisCI is that it doesn't actually test what you
woukd finally land if trunk gets ahead of your branch. (When you propose a
branch it merges trunk at that time and then tells you the test results.
But if you get more trunk revs, it doesn't re test.) We're used to a bot
that controls trunk, so we know the test suite passed when a given revision
lands on trunk.
We could live with and make it work if it was the only option, but Juju-GUI
has a different lander that works more how we would expect. (It requires
more set up and hosting the stuff ourselves,  but it works closer to how we
would expect.)
Gerrit might also be an option,  but I'm hoping we can do pieces at a time.

John
=:->