I would keep them around for a while and try to observe how the
community reacts to the availability. If people don't care, then just
closing it sounds fine. If you start to get engagement there, might be
worth going over the trouble of supporting users that live in that
ecosystem. My experience has been that I got significantly more
engagement, including bugs, once moving over projects to github.

gustavo @ http://niemeyer.net