Nice (and good to get some familiarity with go/ast).

You might want to check out github.com/kisielk/errcheck, which
does a similar thing, but using the types package, so
it can do a somewhat more comprehensive check.

It's a lot slower though.

Here's the output when running it on juju-core:
    http://paste.ubuntu.com/7805613/

 cheers,
    rog.