I'm switching our various subprojects in the juju namespace on github
over to having landings gated by jenkins jobs that run their test
suites.

For most of us this should be pretty easy to deal with, the 'Merge
pull request' button will go away on the webpage as projects get
switched. When it does, use the "$$merge$$" magic string to land
instead. For team leads who don't get that handy indicator, ask on IRC
or check the collaborators for the project (eg.
<https://github.com/juju/juju/settings/collaboration>) and avoid
manual landings when the "Bots" team is present.

There may be some teething issues, especially around dependency
management for some of the subprojects, if anyone runs into issues
please report them here or on IRC to me.

Thanks!

Martin