It's even easier than that. After doing go get and godeps -u, do a godeps
-t and ensure the output matches dependencies.tsv.

that will ensure that the actual dependencies that exist are the same as
the ones we expect to exist. If they're different, something's wrong.

This will require that godeps -t returns the right stuff, which right now
it won't because of windows npipe stuff... which I can fix by making npipe
importable from linux (even though it'll be featureless).