I made a label on github.com/juju/juju (and coincidentally
github.com/juju/utils) called Ready For Review. The reason for the label is
that it is often difficult to figure out what branches are actually ready
to be reviewed and which ones are really WIP and therefore aren't waiting
to be reviewed.  It's simple to filter by labels to see what's assigned to
Ready For Review, so the on-call reviewers (or anyone else) can find stuff
to review.

I did this because some people had mentioned to me that they had branches
that were waiting for reviews, but no one was reviewing them.  Pinging
people who are online works, but it's hard to ping people who aren't
online.... so I figured this was easier and gives everyone somewhere to go
to find what PR's are languishing.

I know we have the WIP: prefix for branches that aren't ready to be
generally reviewed.... but that's opt-out, which means it's easy to forget
to put that on your branch and have people think it's ready for review when
it's not....  which means people tend to err on the side of just not
reviewing stuff.  The Ready For Review label is opt-in, so there's no doubt
that the submitter thinks it's ready.

It currently requires someone on this list
<https://github.com/orgs/juju/teams/owners> to add the label (at least for
github.com/juju/juju), which is somewhat unfortunate, but it's really only
needed if you think your code won't get reviewed otherwise... and maybe
just asking someone to add that label will encourage them to review your
code.

-Nate