On 15/08/14 14:17, Andrew Wilkins wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 15, 2014 at 11:58 AM, Ian Booth <ian.bo...@canonical.com> wrote:
>
>> There is no mongo 2.6 build; it's all the one code base.
>> juju-core works out-of-the-box on both mongo 2.4 and 2.6.
>> The landing tests are run on top of mongo 2.4 as usual. If any of the tests
>> fail, then the bot will be blocked.
>>
>> Perhaps I don't understand the question?
>

> If someone manually tests with Mongo 2.6, will we file that as a critical
> stop-the-line bug?

Right now, we won't block landing but the bug will be treated as very important
and we would want a fix ASAP. Essentially, we're still in an evaluation phase.

Once we have data to enable us to make a decision that Juju works well with
mongo 2.6 and we may want to consider packaging that version into juju-mongodb,
then things become different. But until then there's little to gain from
blocking everyone based on a bug in something we're not officially ready to
support.