I'm pleased to announce that we now have a working demo of ReviewBoard
available:

http://reviews.vapour.ws/

Feel free to take it for a spin!

There's no need to register for an account.  Just click the github
OAuth button on the login page.  The first time you do so you'll be
redirected to a github page asking if you approve.  Then you'll be
redirected back to ReviewBoard.  At that point it will automatically
create an account for you and log you in.  Due to session cookies, you
shouldn't need to log in all that often.

I've set up two of the repos to start us off.  I can set up more if it
would help, but the two should be enough to get us a feel for things.

Let me know any feedback you have.  There are a number of
configuration options we can tweak.

You can do just about everything through the web interface, but I
recommend using the reviewboard client CLI "rbt" (pip install
RBTools).

Keep in mind that this is only a demo.  Though it's mostly complete
and the  final release will be at the same URL (except SSL-only),
there are still settings we need to tweak and workflow considerations
to resolve.

Consequently, the site will probably be wiped at least once before any
final release.  So try it out but don't do anything important on
there.

-eric

p.s. Dog food was served.