Regards,
Jonathan Aquilina
Founder Eagle Eye T

On 2014-09-11
17:29, Matthew Williams wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> There seems to be a
general push in the direction of having more mocking in unit tests.
Obviously this is generally a good thing but there is still value in
having integration tests that test a number of packages together. That's
the subject of this mail - I'd like to start discussing how we want to
do this. Some ideas to get the ball rolling:

> Having integration
tests spread about the package and having environment variables that
switch on/ off them being run

> $ JUJU_INTEGRATION go test ./...
>

> We could make use of build tags:
>
> $ go test -tags integration
./...

> We could put all the integration tests in a single package:

> $ go test github.com/juju/juju/integrationtests/. [1]..

Thoughts?

> Matty

Links:
------