+1 here, the GUI is already making the other env calls to get state servers
and the like. Adding another api call just means the GUI has to make 2, 3,
etc api requests before it can function which has an overhead we have to
pay in user experience. Making a single info endpoint, even if you have to
specify the data you'd like via args is much more appealing to our point of
view.

Rick