What are the tables we're wanting to filter? (charm storage because of its
size?)
Certainly 3 and 4 aren't reasonable if the point is to avoid having 4GB of
charm data in the backup.

If we went with (1) for consistency sake, we should really go back to "stop
the db, dump to a backup".
It is also sensitive to us adding a collection and forgetting to include it
in the dump. (since it is a whitelist, right?)

I'd really like (2) as a blacklist option, but I don't know how hard that
is to do, and how much we expend to dump GB of charm data just to filter
them out again.

John
=:->