Hello there reviewers,

I have a number of concerns around reviews that I need to say.

Firstly, as an on call reviewer, you only need to look at the reviews
that have not yet been looked at.  If you ask for changes on a branch as
a reviewer, you have a responsibility to respond to the developer when
they make said changes or they ask for clarification.

As a developer it is your responsibility to get your branch landed.
Don't just throw it over the review fence and think you are done.

Please be pragmatic when using the errors library. It doesn't make sense
to have it on absolutely every error return. It can be helpful, but it
isn't a requirement to be everywhere. As a developer, consider
annotating errors when it makes sense and tracing where appropriate. As
a reviewer, please don't expect it everywhere.

With respect to string literals: if it is used once, inline is fine;
twice is borderline; more than twice and there should be a (hopefully
documented) defined constant.  The constant should have a meaningful
name, not obscure.

Thank you,
Tim