On 18/12/14 03:01, John Weldon wrote:
Can someone remind me of the process for proposing branches that depend on another branch that is still in review?

I know it's been discussed here and on irc before, but I don't recall the specifics.

I think that the steps are:

1. Just propose the branch in github, which will trigger the automatic reviewboard integration 2. run some rbt command line invocation to update reviewboard with the upstream branch name

I just don't recall the exact invocation for #2 and I don't want to experiment and muck something up :)

rbt post -u --parent <name-of-parent-branch>

Cheers,

--
John Weldon