Thanks for bringing this up.  And thanks to Bogdan (and anyone else
involved) for writing up that great walkthrough!  I had expected it to
be more complicated.  I'm going to be running the unit tests on
windows from now on. :)  I'm sure I've broken then a bunch in the last
couple weeks.

What would be nice is a script that does the following:

* start up a KVM with windows
* pull a specified branch from a github juju repo (and run godeps)
* run the test suite (and show me the results)
* shut down the KVM

Bonus points for optionally setting up a fresh KVM each time and for
optionally running other provided commands (e.g. to test bootstrap,
deploy).

If I get a chance I'll write something up.  (I have so much free time. <wink>)

-eric