Hey folks,

I just signed up for a GCE trial, and tested out the provider on master.
Found a couple of issues.

I've filed https://bugs.launchpad.net/juju-core/+bug/1436191. I suspect the
same issue would exist on 1.23, but haven't tested. I haven't set the
status/importance, because I don't know what the importance is (there's no
CI or docs?), and I'd like for someone to confirm the bug.

Second, a UX thing. It was mostly clear how to generate keys, but it wasn't
super clear what format to put them into environments.yaml. Obviously
this'll be documented, but I think it'd be nice if in environments.yaml we
could just specify the location of the JSON file that GCE spits out, and
have Juju extract the info it needs, like we do with certs and SSH keys.

Cheers,
Andrew