On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 9:59 AM, Nate Finch <nate.fi...@canonical.com> wrote:
> Just an FYI:
>
> As you've probably heard, code.google.com is going away.  It'll be read-only
> for a year IIRC and then poof.
>
> Most of the packages from the go authors lived there (crypto, etc), but now
> will be maintained at golang.org/x.  We'll be changing our imports to point
> at the new repos, so our code doesn't break when google code goes away.  The
> only outlier is the GCE wrapper, which now lives at github.com/google.

I'm working up a patch right now for juju core (master-only).  Some of
our other dependencies will need to be updated to use the new
locations:

gopkg.in/macaroon-bakery.v0
    code.google.com/p/go.net -> golang.org/x/net
bitbucket.org/kardianos/service
    code.google.com/p/winsvc -> ???

Also, the GCE provider relies on code.google.com/p/goauth2 which is
deprecated and the replacement is not compatible, so I'll post a
separate patch to address that for 1.23 and master.

-eric