Just to follow up one small point, Rick. The reason Juju has to fix the API
and restore the old behavior is because even if Quickstart fixed itself,
anyone running an older version is going to break with a newer Juju API,
which is why we require API stability, and only changing things by bumping
the version. :)

John
=:->