Hey All,

Moonstone have been working hard this cycle on delivering a way to manage
payloads from within a Juju Charm, and providing a nice way to expose
information about the payloads through the Juju client. We got off course for a
bit there, but with the help of Mark and some others, we're very happy to
announce that this work has landed in v1.25.0 (now in proposed)!

Throughout work on this feature, we've worked very closely with our amazing
Ecosystems team, and we're happy to point you all to a blog post[1] Chuck
(lazypower) put together demonstrating a charm he's written utilizing payload
management (as well as our awesome new reactive charming!). The payload
management stuff starts @ 3:40 in Chuck's video[2], but it's only 6 minutes
long, so go ahead and watch the entire thing :)

Enjoy, and let me know if you have any questions!

-
Katherine

[1] http://blog.dasroot.net/2015-charming-2-point-oh.html
[2] https://youtu.be/aRQcERLnbIQ?t=221