On Mon, Jan 18, 2016 at 8:24 PM, Rick Harding <rick.hard...@canonical.com>
wrote:

> No, there's not been a public note yet. It's work going into the 2.0
> updates currently.
>
> The gist of the reason is that as support for things such as networking,
> storage, and workloads expand out the idea is that Juju is doing more to
> model your infrastructure and workloads vs an environment.

networking and storage are very much part of an application's deployment
environment. ie. there different from dev, stage, prod. not sure what
workloads are (renamed or built on actions i presume).

> So far it's helped one of the issue that Juju has had in that it takes
> time to explain what it's actually doing before folks 'get it'.

Starting from the point of 'take what you have running and let Juju model
> it' seems to be clicking with new folks more.

so its a verb, its an instance/noun, does it also apply to templates
(previously known as bundles)?

i'm curious to try out the re-branding on some guinea pigs. re what's
commonly running to model, autoscale groups, elbs, multiple networks,
security groups, iam roles, rds.

thanks,

Kapil