One idea is to have a resource type of "directory" and upload everything in
that directory.  The current code has only one resource type - file.   But
it's copied to a directory on the unit named by the resource. So it would
be pretty easy to jnstsd copy a number of files to that directory.

Of course, this would be a resources v2 feature. I'm sure there's rework
that would be needed on the back end, but it certainly seems doable.  We
also had ideas for making a github repo as a resource, which might be an
even better UX, depending on your use case.