No, right now charms can be multiple series but must be of the same OS. If
there is truly portable code they can be wrapped as Layers to be shared
among the charms, but in practice, it turns into to much ifdef style
development that's difficult to debug and things like resources that are
vastly different from OS to OS. In the case of those OS's we expect the
charms to use naming to help distinguish.

mysql
mysql-windows
mysql-centos

Rick