I was actually trying to avoid talking about the test itself to keep things
shorter ;)

The test is parsing the entire codebase under github.com/juju/juju to look
for places where we're creating a new value of crypto/tls.Config instead of
using the new helper function that I wrote that creates one with more
secure defaults.  There's not really any getting around the fact that
parsing the whole tree takes a long time.