CI now has revision testing for MAAS 2.0 provider support, though
master does not yet bootstrap successfully in our environment.

End of last week start of this, Curtis and I updated finfolk and its
hosted 1.9 vmaas to xenial, and maas 2.0 (with some small adventures
along the way). Today I also switched from ppa:maas/next to
ppa:maas-maintainters/experimental3 for beta4+bzr4958 at request of
Dimiter. Please poke again if we need to pick up another new revision
for more maas fixes.

That gets us started on maas 2.0 as part of revision testing.
Currently it fails early in the bootstrap process, as our setup is a
little more complex than what's been validated with so far:

"boot resource 2.0 schema check failed: kflavor: expected string, got nothing"
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/juju-core/+bug/1575768>

I tried manually removing our centos images, which got a little further:

"filesystem 2.0 schema check failed: mount_point: expected string, got nothing"
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/juju-core/+bug/1575808>

For now, I've just put up one (non-voting) maas 2.0 job, but will fill
in the blanks with bundle testing and so on when the basics are
working:

<http://juju-ci.vapour.ws/job/maas-2_0-deploy-xenial-amd64/>

The changes CI need to talk to maas 2.0 behind juju are here:

<https://code.launchpad.net/~gz/juju-ci-tools/substrate_maas2/+merge/293175>

Martin