Turning on gating for Windows tests before all tests were passing is premature
and is now blocking us from landing critical fixes for beta12 that we need to
release this week for inclusion into xenial. With the race tests, we got all of
those passing before turning on gating. We need to do the same for the Windows
tests. We need to deactivate gating on Windows at this stage. Of course we need
to fix the tests, but turning on gating before that is done is counterproductive
given what we need to get done this week.