Hi folks,

With model migration entering the world as a first class citizen, we need to ensure that all fields and documents added to state have appropriate migrations done for them.

In particular when adding a field it is likely that the state/migrations_internal_test.go will have a failing test as it checks the public fields of the documents.

We should add a code review check that ensures that no fields are added to that test without the appropriate additions to state/migration_export.go and state/migration_import.go otherwise it is just a lie, and the migration result will not reflect the new database state.

Tim