On 09/09/16 14:31, SivaRamaPrasad Ravipati wrote:

> I have a question. Can we do [MAAS+OpenStack base bundle] Setup on
> Virtual machines?. (Or) Can We do  [MAAS+OpenStack base bundle] Setup
> on Single server?

It is possible to install openstack-on-openstack, or
openstack-on-public-cloud, or openstack-on-vsphere, but there are going
to be sutble gotchas and pitfalls to each of those.

Is this for your internal CI pipeline and testing? If so, I could
probably introduce you to the folks who do openstack-on-openstack in our
CI setup.

> If we can , please provide me the deatailed information.
>
>  Because We created Our "cinder-storagedriver" charm with one of our
> storage array. We integrated our charm with Openstack base bundle.
> After integration we made that bundle as our own bundle to populate to
> charm store. But before populating we want to test our bundle from local.

Good idea to test :)

We tend to prefer having automated test setups that check regularly
(because OpenStack changes - stable and trunk branches evolve and point
releases get made). If that's what you're doing with charms, that's
perfect, we can probably share notes.

Mark