Oops, meant to reply-all.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Christian Muirhead <christian.muirh...@canonical.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016, 09:26
Subject: Re: Big memory usage improvements
To: Katherine Cox-Buday <katherine.cox-bu...@canonical.com>

On Wed, 12 Oct 2016, 22:36 Katherine Cox-Buday, <
katherine.cox-bu...@canonical.com> wrote:

Awesome, good work, Christian!

:)
Thanks for your help with the StatePool!

Not to detract from this fantastic news, but it's still worrisome that an
idle Juju seems to have a memory which is growing linearly (before picture
looked like the beginning of an exponential curve?). Do we feel this is
memory which will at some point be GCed?

No, I think there's still a leak there. The other ones I fixed were
goroutine leaks which were a bit easier to track down. There aren't any
goroutines escaping now so I'll need to switch back to looking at heap
dumps to find more.

Cheers,
Christian